General Terms & Conditions
- There may be additional terms and conditions to supplement these ‘General Terms’, and the Promoter reserves the right to add to these terms. Each supplementary term will be shown before entry prior to the commencement of each draw.
- The closing date will be displayed on the competition page.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, it’s agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Multiple entries are allowed but if it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- In the event of any promotional dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Prizes will be sent out within 28 days of verification. Any prizes ‘returned to sender’ or undelivered will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
- There are no cash, credit or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except of circumstances outside its control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the webs. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for and difficulties in entering or entries delay or corrupted.
- When you submit any materials via the promotion, including, but not limited to, your teaser response, photograph and name, you license and grant the promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use your answer, photograph and name, to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute and display and make derivative works of such content, in whole or in part in any media and through any media channel without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Winners will be selected at random and announced on our Facebook wall. All winners will be contacted via email. Winners who haven’t responded after 28 days will forfeit their prize and the prize will be offered to another winner chosen at random.
- The Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from this Promotion at no expense to the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and, by entering, entrants agree and understand that Facebook cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for or in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Florette, Lichfield, WS13 8NF United Kingdom (Please do not send entries to this address).