Terms & Conditions for Florette Christmas song Competition.
- By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to residents of UK and Ireland aged 18 and over excluding employees and their immediate families of Florette, and any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- To enter participants must tell us their favourite Christmas song or a Christmas song salad pun. Five winners will be chosen at random, from all entries across Facebook and Instagram.
- 1 main prize winner will be chosen, with 4 runner up prizes available. The prize includes: 4 x £50 iTunes voucher and 1 x £100 voucher
- The Prize is non-refundable.
- The opening date and time for receipt of entries is 6pm on the 18.12.20 and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is 6pm on 03.01.21.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision on 04.01.21. The winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook message no later than 10.01.21.
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days of the initial notification. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if the prize is not claimed within 7 days a re-draw will take place.
- Prize may take over 28 days to be delivered to the winner.
- Maximum one entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
- The prize winner will be required to participate in and give their consent to related publicity including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoters’ publicity.
- Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are, misdirected, late or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
- The winner’s name and county may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Florette Ltd, Florette House, Wood End Ln, Lichfield WS13 8NF no later than 28 days after the closing date.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever.
- Prizes are awarded at the promoter’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion only, including the publication of their full name and county if they are a winner.
Promoter: Florette Ltd, Florette House, Wood End Ln, Lichfield WS13 8NF – Data Controller: Hazel Clark, Florette Ltd, Florette House, Wood End Ln, Lichfield WS13 8NF