- 40g Florette Lamb’s Lettuce and Ruby Chard
- 40g Broccoli Florets
- 50g Asparagus
- ½ Avocado
- 100g Mango & Blueberries
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 15g Pinenuts
- 50g Ready to Eat Quino
- Blanch the broccoli & asparagus in a large stock pot of well salted boiling water until they are bright green in colour and tender crisp, roughly 2 minutes. Drain and shock in a bowl of ice water to stop from cooking.
- Stone and slice up the avocado.
- Chop the mango into small cubes and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Combine together with the vegetables, fruit, quinoa, and then sprinkle the salad with the pine nuts for a super healthy and substantial salad.