- Drizzle the beetroot and red peppers with olive oil then roast them on a baking tray for approximately 40mins.
- Toast the whole hazelnuts in a dry pan, before leaving them to cool. Once cool crush them into small pieces.
- Blanch green beans in a large stock pot of well salted boiling water until bright green in colour and tender crisp (roughly 2 minutes). Drain and shock in a bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking further.
- Roughly chop the beetroots and red peppers and then combine them with the salad, cheese, green beans and croutons.
- Top with a sprinkling of toasted hazelnuts and serve!