- 1 Bag of Florette Classic Crispy Salad
- Chicken Breast
- Bacon Lardons
- Avocado (stoned and sliced)
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Griddle the chicken breast for 7 minutes on each side until cooked through. Fry the lardons in pan until they are nice and crispy.
- Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic in a bowl for the dressing.
- Distribute the salad leaves onto two plates and add the cooked chicken, lardons, avocado. Pour the dressing over the leaves.
- Scatter the croutons over the salad and serve!