- 1 Bag of Florette Sweet Crispy Salad
- 1 Red Cabbage
- 1 White Cabbage
- 3/4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Natural Yogurt
- 2 Carrots (peeled)
- Paprika to Serve
- Cut the two cabbages in half and slice lengthways into thin strips. Separate the pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Grate the peeled carrots and add to the cabbage.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and yogurt until the vegetables are well coated.
- In a serving bowl empty the bag of Sweet Crispy salad and spoon the coleslaw on top of the leaves.
- Just before serving sprinkle paprika over the coleslaw to taste.